We carry a wide selection of women’s, men’s and children’s frames to suit all lifestyles. Our collection ranges from high-end fashion brand names to fun & funky to classic styling. Our optical dispensary professionals will assist you in selecting a frame that suits you and your lifestyle. Because the frame that you select is a reflection of our expertise; we will not let you walk out the door with a frame that does not flatter you or suit your lifestyle.
Lenses are your portholes to the world. In light of that, we only use the highest quality lenses from reliable manufacturers. As an independent optical dispensary we have the freedom to choose from multiple manufacturers to select the lens type that is best for you. All lenses are impact resistant to CSA standards.
We recommend high index lenses to ensure the thinnest possible lens edge thickness. These lenses also minimize the cosmetic distortion of making one’s eyes appear bigger or smaller than they actually are.
Anti-glare coatings are used on lenses to reduce unwanted glare from computers, TVs, headlights on cars and enhance overall night driving. Wearing glasses with anti-glare coatings also improve personal cosmetics by reducing the glare and reflections off your lenses so others can view your eyes clearly.
No coating is absolutely scratch proof. We offer the hardest scratch coat available.
Care and Cleaning of Your Eyeglasses
- Clean your lenses daily with an approved AR (anti-reflective) lens cleaning solution or warm water and a mild soap (with no additives). Wipe dry with your lens cleaning cloth, soft t-shirt or hand towel. Never use facial tissue or paper towels.
- Use your lens cleaning cloth throughout the day to quickly remove smudges and fingerprints from your lenses.
- Avoid getting chemicals on the surface of the lenses such as hairspray, cologne, ammonia, bleach or household and industrial cleaners or solvents.
- Keep your eyeglasses and cleaning cloth in a protective case when not in use.
- Do not lay your eyeglasses face down.
- We recommend hand-washing and air drying your lens cloth frequently to maintain maximum performance. DO NOT USE FABRIC SOFTENERS. We can refill your cleaner bottle for a nominal charge.
One year Manufacturers Warranty on frames and lenses.